Setting up your Subscriber and first business file
- Subscriber account is used to manage dealings between Olivs and your businesses. It is used to pay bills for business files.
- Business File represents your company and all their dealings with the world. It is used to run your invoicing, payroll and other Olivs solutions.
- You can pay multiple subscriptions through you Subscriber account.
- All Business Files must be linked to a Subscriber, even if they use only free services.
- Each User can have only one Subscriber account.
If you are a Business Owner, you would need one Subscriber and one Business File. You can add more Business Files later. This option will use the same business details to create your Subscriber and Business File. If you wish these two to be different (e.g. invoice for your subscription to be issued to other business), please follow the second option.
If you are a support officer / accountant or bookkeeper, you may create a Subscriber account that you manage, and create business files for your Clients or multiple businesses that you manage. If you set a Business File for someone else, please set up the Owner correctly.
You can also manage someone else’s Subscription and set up Business Files for them, if they invite you and grant permissions.