Sites are divisions of Departments and are linked to records such as Rosters, Timesheets etc.
Departments > right-click on the Department for you wish to see Sites and click on Sites.
To add a site, click ‘Add’ button in the top section.
Sites list: you can sort the records – click on the header of the column you wish to have the sorting by. You can also search through the list – enter the search phrase into the Search Box above the grid, on the right-hand side.
Click on the site row to edit details:
- Name – will be displayed on various reports and selections
- Code – will be displayed on various reports and selections, where space is limited
- Manager – for contact purposes. Manager will have authority over Users assigned to this site.
- Active – only active sites will be allowed to add Sites and have records assigned to them.
- Address – enter address to display on the map. This address will be used in various reports and actions within your Business.
Perimeter – this function is used for OnTime recognition of site. Perimeter is a rectangle created by GPS coordinates. If user is checking in or out within this perimeter, this check-in record is automatically assigned to this site.
To set up a perimeter, simply click on the north-western (top-left) corner of the area you wish to mark for this site. You will see the West Coordinate and North Coordinate are updated. Do the same in the south-eastern (bottom-right) corner of the area to complete the rectangle. If you made an error, use Clear All button.
Remember to save the details when you’re done.